PanthrowzayPanthrowzay

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

As it is As it is

Progression

The expected progression shows up late. like it has to many extra reapeats or measures one. it really has an 'as it is' feel till the progression kicks it up to a better song. Nice love it yo. Active serious and show alot of skill.

SyTeQ responds:

Thank you for the good feedback!

SyTeQ

~|| Lost Angel ~|| Lost Angel

NIce

Now thats the style I like. Emotional.

T-Free responds:

Thanks for your review, Panthrowzay!

Yelltek - I'm Sorry Yelltek - I'm Sorry

Good

Perfect minus that third part, to hard. and the transision back wasn the best. the dreamy begining is epicness, and the merge/build to the techno is insipiring. It's deeply emotional, and explains alot about the genre.

Yelltek responds:

thanks for the review man!
/XN

Kazmo - Hard Trance [WIP] Kazmo - Hard Trance [WIP]

Insane Skill

Utter perfection in blending and harmony. Nothing is overly harsh or badly done, it's just to short. This song has more additude and Personality than I've heard from anything in a long time. Keep up the great work.

Synthetic Symphony Synthetic Symphony

other emotions? other instuments!

This is a very pure buety you should be proud but if you want to expand, use other instruments. Each intrument is natually limited in what it can do. Strings and gutairs and drum type instruments are your best bet to see other emotions come thru your music.

broove responds:

thanks for comment.
About other instruments... Actually I listen dnb, breaks and other hard stuff a lot, but when I try to make something similar, depressive music is only thing what I get. Other instrumends do not help. Pretty strange, huh...
However my next work will be "hard" (i promised to remix one guy's song). Just wait a little...

Worthy - Outrage Worthy - Outrage

good for a quicky

for a quick piece sounds like you put alot of effort, Id like to hear some other instruments tho to flush it out.

Sick of you! Sick of you!

Pure Pwnage!

This song great, has some sorta dead points, I recommend some other instruments to smooth it out >> like a cello, strings pull out EXTREME tension when done right. Classical intruements pull thoughts, while beat just amps what ever the instruments is doing. That guitar is pretty awesome tho, orgasmic! but it does slack off, :-/ then pwns all again, then slacks off, then purely pwns!

You hit that emotion just right, makes me wanna go outside and piss on lil babies.

keep up the good work!

headbang87 responds:

GLAAD you like it!
hmm there are indeed some dead points, I'll may think about how I fix them (maybe a cello ^^) I did this song very quick, because I was sorta mad and didn't care about the background.
LOL piss on lil babies... well that is truly an expression of the emotion! HAHA
Oh and.... please don't piss on babies ^^ they'll may grow up and piss on your grave
Thanks for the helfpful review and the good score KEEP IT FUCKIN' HEAVY! !..!(x.X)!..!

Halo Theme Guitar Solo Halo Theme Guitar Solo

I love that guitar

That is near perfection on the gutair part, just gets a bit over winny, and getting from one section to the other is very annoying, no good connection flows.

other wise